Produced Water Treatment & Drilling Waste Treatment Services
CETCO Oilfield Services Water Treatment Division specializes in the removal of hydrocarbons, solids, toxic materials and other contaminants from oilfield wastewater streams produced during oil and gas operations, transportation, and storage.
CETCO Oilfield Services Company's highly trained personnel optimize equipment and technologies to ensure our customers remain compliant with overboard water quality regulations while reducing waste disposal costs.
CETCO Oilfield Services provides a unique and effective service to help customers manage unusual or temporary situations, such as off-spec discharges. Drawing on years of experience in water treatment, we have designed a rental fleet that meets a vast variety of flow rates, temperatures, and pressures. Our rental fleet includes sparging tanks, sock filter skids, bulk and canisterized media skids. We also supply all the necessary fittings, hoses, and safety equipment. Our technical and service teams have extensive service and training and are often available at 24 hours notice.
- Produced Water Treatment and Polishing
- Well Stimulations and Acid Flow Backs
- Pipeline Maintenance
- Decommissioning Wastewaters
- Initial Well Flow Backs/Completions
- Workover Fluids and Coiled Tubing Jobs
- Brine Filtration and Recycling
- Heating/Cooling Medium Treatment
- Deck Drainage
- Methanol Filtration
- Solids Removal
- Ensure overboard compliance
- Reduce waste by onsite treatment, consolidating logistics and 3rd party processing
- Maximize production by isolating specific well work activities
- Ensure maximum asset return by treating online
- Avoid costly shut downs
For more information regarding Water Treatment, view our downloads page or contact us.